Our Hotel Brokers Discuss Bringing More Conferences to Your Hotel
One of the best ways to quickly bring profit to your hotel is through conferences and corporate meetings. Not only do these bolster revenues in the short term, but they can potentially bring in more in the long term, if the conference or meeting goes well, and they want to return in the future. Today, in the Southeast International Hotel Brokers blog, we talk about the benefits of having conferences at your hotel and how you can attract more of them.
The Benefits of Hosting Conferences at Your Hotel
Although they may be somewhat obvious, it’s still worth mentioning the various benefits that come with hosting a conference at your hotel. Here are some of the biggest benefits our hotel brokers have seen:
- Increased revenue – The biggest reason you want more conferences and meetings is the revenue potential. It’s simple, the more conferences you have, the more you make.
- Fill Rooms – The revenue from renting the conference and meeting rooms is great, but so is getting the entire conference to stay in your hotel. This is an easy way to fill rooms.
- Long-Term Business Relationships – If the conference or meeting goes well, they’ll be likely to use your hotel again. This could lead to a long-term, fruitful business relationship for you both.
It’s easy to see the benefits, but how do you get these accounts in the door?
How Can I Get More Conferences?
There are a number of ways you can start bringing more conferences to your hotel. Our hotel brokers recommend some of the following methods:
- Marketing Effectively – Make sure you’re marketing your conference room and meeting room availability in the proper channels. Social media is especially effective, but make sure your digital marketing strategy is making efforts to rank and advertise your hotel as a place where conferences and events can be held.
- Create Enticing Packages – You want to make sure you have several packages for potential clients to choose from. These can range from basic packages that include better room rates or luxury packages that include catering and more.
- Referral Bonuses – If a client enjoyed having their conference or meeting at your hotel, they may be likely to refer new clients. Reward this with referral bonuses, and you’re likely to see your referrals increase quite a bit.
These are just a few of the ways our hotel brokers have seen owners attract new business. Remember to stay on top of the trends in order to always be ahead of the curve.
Choose Southeast International Hotel Brokers
If you’re looking to buy or sell your hotel or motel, choose Southeast International Hotel Brokers. Our knowledgeable and experienced team can help you through every step of the process. Contact us today for more information and to speak with a member of our hotel broker team.